MINI SERVICING AND MINI PARTS FITTING FACILITIES
Based in Eccleshall, Staffordshire, our unit houses:
- 3 low-slung Stenhoj fitting ramps capable of lifting even the lowest of MINIs
- Unrivalled availability for short term and long term fitting jobs
- Additional floor space for simpler jobs
- A range of specialist tools designed to make MINI performance work efficient and safe
- Autologic & Snap-On diagnostic equipment
- 4 wheel drive dyno for tuning, fault finding and diagnosis
- Tyre fitting and balancing machines
- A vast range of OEM and aftermarket parts meaning your MINI's job can be completed on the same day
Established in 2004, our many years of New MINI experience with all generations and models of the car have allowed us to deliver perfect results time and time again. Let Lohen take the stress out of servicing or installing upgrade parts to your MINI: our trained mechanics have all the specialist knowledge and tools to get the job done right first time.
We take enormous pride in our work and treat each MINI like our own. Offering Dealer-level servicing, we can diagnose and fault-find, providing a detailed report to each MINI owner. A Vehicle Health Check provides you with a useful reference for servicing work needed to your MINI and allows you to budget both money and time to complete the work. Our hassle-free approach will guide and assist you in making realistic and safe decisions.
Lohen firmly believes a well looked after MINI will continue to perform, even when you ask that little 'extra' of it. To support this we offer competitive repair and servicing packages to keep your MINI running smoothly. Combine this with expert help and advice if you're looking to upgrade or tune your car and Lohen really is the one-stop shop for all your MINI needs.