BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH LOHEN
AT LOHEN WE HAVE A CERTAIN PASSION FOR PROVIDING SPECIALIST PERFORMANCE, TUNING, AND MOTORSPORT SERVICES AND PRODUCTS TO THE NEW MINI-COMMUNITY.
We aim to drive your career forward here at Lohen. We discover the potential within our employees and help our team build their professional skills and abilities to strive and become the making of their own success. This is proven within our current team;
- Originally a work experience student, our Apprentice is nearing the end of his journey to become a professionally qualified Vehicle Technician here at Lohen.
- Our former Sales Manager has been promoted to General Manager. His boots have also been filled by the internal appointment of our previous Head of Marketing whose journey at Lohen continues to grow.
- A direct entrant school leaver is now at the heart of our Sales Team.
- One of our Vehicle Technicians has been promoted to Team Leader, supervising workshop operations.
WHAT AREAS OF WORK DOES LOHEN OFFER?
As a close-knit company, we work together as a team to develop the company and our people as a whole. We already offer a wide range of careers including;
- Vehicle Technician
- Specialist Tuning
- Product Development
- Race Support Team
Click the link on each vacancy for more information. If you are interested in one of our roles then please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected].
Or find us on the Indeed website by clicking below:
Our investment in build your career with Lohen is real. It is why -
- We are proud to be a Recognised Employer as part of the Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI) professional accreditation scheme
- We support a wide range of student placements as part of our partnership with local Schools and Academies, and specialist College and University departments
- Lohen has a dedicated Training Budget
- Every employee has a professional development plan that is regularly reviewed with their Manager
- A very high proportion of the Team are building their professional qualifications and skills
We believe these things matter. We believe they make a difference – for each member of the Lohen Team and for our customers.
- The Lohen Team has some other things in common. We’ve already mentioned a certain passion for what we do. There are a couple of other things as well –
- We are focused on our customers, including the fantastic enthusiasm that comes our way from the New MINI community
- We apply the highest possible standards to every aspect of our work
- We are always striving to become better
If you are also excited by the opportunity to build your career with Lohen we look forward to hearing from you.
Email your CV and a covering letter to [email protected] and we'll be in touch with you.