Lohen MINI Dyno Day - 14th April 2018
All dyno tickets now sold
Please still feel free to visit us though for a fun day out with lots of MINI's, food and noise! Expect to see some exclusive dyno day deals too for all generations of MINI.
Roll up, roll up – it’s time for another fabulous Lohen Dyno Day! If you’ve attended any of our previous days you’ll know it’s a great day out – plenty of MINI enthusiasts, banter and decent fodder!
Here are the details you need to know:
- Date – Saturday 14th April 2018
- Day begins around 9am and usually finishes by 3pm
- Price £40 for Dyno Runs, purchase online here or call the team on 01785 859999
- Maximum number of cars on the dyno – 20 (more are welcome to attend/watch but the dyno time will be allocated on a strictly first come, first served basis. If we don't have the 20 slots full, you can pay on the day)
- Other types of car are welcome to run but will run at the end of the day to avoid altering the dyno wheelbase too frequently
- The team will be on hand to chat to you about your MINI and parts are available to purchase, but I’m afraid we will not be offering a fitting service on the day. Fast operation of the dyno is our main priority so logistically it’s not feasible to fit parts, too. Sorry about that.
- We will be able to offer tools to assist with removal of diffusers etc.
- Parking at the rear of the building - 20mph on-site speed limit.
Any other questions? Please contact the Team on email@example.com or drop us a line here.
|Brake Pad Material||N/A|
|Front or Rear||N/A|
|Select Brake Disc Size||N/A|
|Select Disc Type||N/A|
|Select Size (mm)||N/A|
|Whats in the box||N/A|
|Returns & Refunds||Returns and Refund Policy - Refunds are available within 7 days after delivery for products that are unused and are in original packaging. Special order goods are non-refundable. Products that are damaged in transit to or from the customer can be refunded up to 14 days after the product has been delivered. Products returned to us in imperfect, non-resalable condition will not qualify for refund. Products that are faulty due to manufacturing process are refundable under the manufacturers' warranty for a limited time specified in the manufacturer's terms and conditions. These do not apply if the product has been fitted incorrectly or mis-used, motorsport use could further reduce the manufacturer's warranty. If an order is cancelled or refunded the buyer is responsible for the return of the goods to such address as directed by the supplier and is at the consumer's sole expense. This does not affect your statutory rights.|